Lash Extensions Questions and Answers
WHAT ARE LASH EXTENSIONS?
1. They are semi-permanent eye lash extensions applied to natural eye lashes one lash at a time. They add volume and length to the eye and natural lashes helping transform the look of a person’s face just by adding eye lash extensions of all different sizes.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EYE LASH EXTENSIONS AND CLUSTER LASHES?
2. Eye lash extensions are applied to the eye one lash at a time giving the look and feel of natural lashes they are very different then cluster lashes.
Cluster lashes are a bulb of lashes applied to the natural lashes and have a very unnatural look and feel to them and their life span isn’t as long as the eye lash extensions.
HOW LONG DO EYE LASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
3. With proper care your eye lash extensions should last 4-6 weeks.Once you notice your natural lashes start to shed from growing out and taking your lash extensions off with them you can then ask your lash technician for a fill or you can have a new set put back on.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
4. It depends on the care of the client’s natural lashes and what lash procedure the client would like done, time will then be based on that.
WILL I NEED A FILL OR A MAINTANCE APPOINTMENT AND HOW OFTEN?
5. If you wish to maintain the look of your eye lash extensions you will need to keep up with eye lash appointments for a fill every 3 weeks.
HOW DO EYE LASH EXTENSIONS LOOK AND FEEL AFTER THE PROCEDUR?
6. Eye lash extensions look and feel natural, healthy and separated as if they were your own lashes. They should not look clumpy, lumpy and not cause any pain to the eye.
CAN I HAVE THE LASHES REMOVED?
7. YES … Lash extensions can be safely removed, it takes about 30 minutes.
DO THE EYE LASH EXTENSIONS DAMAGE THE NATURAL LASHES?
8. NO... If you have a certified eye lash extension technician apply your lash extensions to your natural lashes there should be no damage. Proper care is also required.